We eat dinner together and then spend time in discussion, with each person taking a turn to bring a topic. Sometimes this includes a bible study, a personal story, a short dvd clip, or even a time of worship. We always end with prayer, taking time to lift up requests from the community and beyond to God.
These meetings are open with no restriction on who can attend. At this point they are intended for adults, but if you would like to bring your children please chat to us so we can make a plan.
There are other groups that meet during the week and are 'interest' based:
- Monday - Open Bible Study (am & pm in Tokai)
- Tuesday - Men's Study Group, Home Group
- Wednesday - Reconsiliation Group (Lakeside), Home Groups (Bergvliet, Constantia and Kenilworth)
- Thursday - Moms and Tots (Bergvliet)
- Sunday - Prayer Meeting (9.15-9.30, Church)
- Fourums (Group of 4 sharing their lives monthy)
Every now and again, we push 'pause' on our home groups and run fun or engaging groups to mix up the groups, meet relevant needs and connect in a more specific context.
Previous groups we have offered:
- Biblical Interpretation
- "Marrenting" (marriage + parenting)
- True You (for women)
- Simply Italian cooking
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.